Victorian Tea Parties
Nothing goes together quite like beautiful Victorian architecture and an elegant Victorian luncheon of tea cakes and sandwiches. Our tea parties have been so often requested, whether for a bridal shower, for a baby shower or for a children’s event, that we’ve added a “tea” page to our website. Tea parties are available in both a full-service or a station/buffet format, and the menu is customizable to your tastes and dietary restrictions. Read on for a sample menu, and call to discuss a booking.
Our classic tea service begins with a selection of different teas for your guests, followed by a plate of 6 assorted scones and tea sandwiches, and then by a plate of 5 assorted tea cakes.
Savory tea sandwich options include…
- Chicken salad and raspberry butter sandwich
- Smoked salmon mousse and cucumber sandwich
- Radish, chive and butter sandwich
- Savory cream puffs with spinach and ricotta mousse
- Roasted vegetable crostini
- Mini pesto quiches
- Deviled eggs (many different options here!)
- Orange scones with housemade jam and butter
Tea cakes and pastries include…
- Mini sticky buns
- Shortbread cookies
- Classic cream puffs with chocolate and pastry cream
- Chocolate-almond petit fours
- Lemon-blueberry cheesecake bars
- Chocolate ganache bars with a pecan crust
- Pumpkin-walnut cheesecake bars
- Lemon berry tartlets
- Chocolate mousse cups
- Cupcakes: chocolate raspberry, double chocolate, red velvet, carrot cake and many more…
Our tea menu is priced per person, with a minimum of 20 guests requested.
- 20-39 guests: $23/person
- 40-59 guests: $20/person
- 60 guests and over: $18/person
For an additional charge, we’re also happy to offer other beverages at your event, whether you prefer non-alcoholic (strawberry lemonade, cold-brewed hibiscus tea) or boozy (champagne punch, mimosas, bellinis, sangria).