Our tea parties have been so often requested, whether for a bridal shower, for a baby shower or for a children’s event, that we’ve added a “tea” page to our website. Tea parties are available in both a full-service or a station/buffet format, and the menu is customizable to your tastes and dietary restrictions. Read on for a sample menu, and call to discuss a booking.
Our classic tea service begins with a selection of different teas for your guests, followed by a plate of 6 assorted scones and tea sandwiches, and then by a plate of 5 assorted tea cakes.
Savory tea sandwich options include…
- Chicken salad and raspberry butter sandwich
- Smoked salmon mousse and cucumber sandwich
- Radish, chive and butter sandwich
- Savory cream puffs with spinach and ricotta mousse
- Roasted vegetable crostini
- Mini pesto quiches
- Deviled eggs (many different options here!)
- Orange scones with housemade jam and butter
Tea cakes and pastries include…
- Mini sticky buns
- Shortbread cookies
- Classic cream puffs with chocolate and pastry cream
- Chocolate-almond petit fours
- Lemon-blueberry cheesecake bars
- Chocolate ganache bars with a pecan crust
- Pumpkin-walnut cheesecake bars
- Lemon berry tartlets
- Chocolate mousse cups
- Cupcakes: chocolate raspberry, double chocolate, red velvet, carrot cake and many more…
Our tea menu is priced per person, with a minimum of 20 guests requested.
- 20-39 guests: $23/person
- 40-59 guests: $20/person
- 60 guests and over: $18/person
For an additional charge, we’re also happy to offer other beverages at your event, whether you prefer non-alcoholic (strawberry lemonade, cold-brewed hibiscus tea) or boozy (champagne punch, mimosas, bellinis, sangria).