Whether you’re hosting a group of 20 cyclists, or chaperoning a bus with 50 passengers, the Herdic House provides an excellent addition to your trip outline—both culinarily and historically.
Contact us to book a meal, and we’ll be happy to suggest other attractions in our area that would appeal to your travelers.
- Beautiful historic mansion that is a classic example of Italianate Victorian architecture
- Welcome and introduction to our family’s establishment by a member of the Miele family
- Excellent menu offerings that can be tailored to suit any palate
- Dining rooms that seat any number of guests, from 12 to 50 people. Our ground floor can accommodate up to 75 diners
- For a small additional fee, groups are welcome to also tour our Inn property, located right next door—the Inn is a distinctive Queen Anne Victorian
- One complementary escort meal for every 20 paying guests
- Located in Williamsport’s Historic District and within walking distance of downtown Williamsport shopping, as well as our Community Arts Center
- Herdic House mementos are available for purchase
Review our banquet menu here.
Contact us to make a booking at email@example.com
A few notes on our establishment:
- We have a $650 spending minimum when the restaurant opens for a group event outside of the restaurant’s usual hours of operation (Wednesday-Saturday beginning at 5 pm)
- We take a $100 deposit for groups under 50, and a $200 deposit for groups of 50+
- We require a final headcount one week prior to your event
- We do not currently have a first floor bathroom, due to historic authenticity concerns. There are 15 stairs down to our newly renovated bathrooms