This Week’s Features
Blue Plate Special: Wednesday, February 22
Herdic taco salad, with house-fried tortilla, local black beans, Misty Mountain beef and salsa casera
Every Thursday–Happy Hours: 5-7 pm
Join us at the Herdic bar from 5-7 for $4 house wines and $6 Herdic cocktails from our cocktail list. This week, our Mardi Gras queen Madelin Beattie will be slinging cocktails and conversation to raise money for the SPCA. Stay tuned on Facebook for an upcoming fundraiser during Mardi Gras weekend!
Mardi Gras in Williamsport! Friday and Saturday, February 24-25
It’s Mardi Gras weekend, when Liz pulls out all the stops (and all the okra and sweet corn she saved up last summer) and puts together some fabulous Creole and Cajun dishes to celebrate a classic Mardi Gras. Join us for a weekend of great food and cocktails, and, if the spirit moves you, make a small donation to Madelin Beattie’s Mardi Gras fund—all proceeds benefit the Lycoming County SPCA…
- Duck and Local Sausage Gumbo
- Charbroiled Gulf Oysters with chili butter and scallion
- Cajun-Barbecued Shrimp with beer and dirty rice
- Louisiana Drum Meuniere over sweet corn maque choux
- All-Natural 12 oz. Delmonico Steak Tchoupitoulas-style, with Cajun spices, port-currant demiglace and crispy onions
- Bananas Foster tableside, served over housemade rum ice cream
and on Saturday night,
the Susquehanna Jamcrackers
(featuring fabulous Herdic innkeeper Lena Yeagle) will be dropping in and laying down some of their excellent (and timeless) Susquehanna grooves beginning at 7:30 pm!