This Week’s Features
Blue Plate Special: Wednesday, December 17
Guinea hen and biscuits (like chicken and biscuits, but made with guineas from Cow-A-Hen Farm)
**Please note that we’re already fully booked at the Herdic this evening (Wednesday) until 7:00 pm. But please come join us after 7:00 for a Blue Plate and some holiday cheer!
A few of (y)our favorite things: Friday, December 19
We’ve had a handful of requests for specific recipes this month, and we decided that there was no better time than the Friday before Christmas to pay tribute to some of our customers’ oft-requested items. No brown paper packages or crisp apple strudel…but several items just as delightful!
- Marcia’s cream of carrot soup, made with Beech Grove Farm carrots
- Bonnie Axeman’s favorite country pate, served with housemade pickles, mustard and garlic toast
- Wellfleet oysters on the half shell with pomegranate mignonette
- Grilled lamb rack chops from Walnut Run Farm, served over rosemary roasted carola potatoes with a cabernet beurre rouge and crumbled feta
- Raspberry, chambord and chocolate chip ice cream…served with a macadamia brittle candy bar
And don’t forget Roger Shipley’s beautiful watercolors and graphite drawings in our lounge!