This Week’s Features
Cattle Hill Farm smoked beef brisket tacos, with slightly spicy slaw and avocado crema
Gloria’s birthday!: Friday, March 27
It’s that glorious time (no pun intended!) that only comes once a year: the end of a long March, the beginning of spring and the festive occasion of Gloria Miele’s birthday. Gloria has picked a menu of her favorite dishes, and Liz will do her best to do her mother proud in the kitchen. Stop in anytime throughout the night to wish Glory many happy returns and enjoy a slice of her preferred cake: our chocolate almond torte, on the house. See you at the party!
- Glorious Gin Gibson: extra-dry beefeater, with cocktail onions
- Marcia’s mushroom and parmesan soup
- Seared Hudson Valley foie gras with housemade rose petal jam and raspberry gastrique
- Olive oil-fried fresh chicken from Cow-A-Hen Farm (Glory’s absolute favorite), roasted with lemon and served over toasted pecan rice with lemony asparagus
- Birthday Cake: Daisy’s chocolate almond torte—be sure to ask for a slice!