Green Room ~ Room 1
Our most economical accommodation includes a queen-size bed, dresser, cable television and classic 1950s sink.
The private bathroom (located across the hallway) and includes a tub-shower. Be sure to take note of the speaking tubes that date back to when this was the original bathroom of the home.
All guest rooms include complimentary hi-speed wireless internet access.
Rate: $95.00 – $155.00/night*
Rate may fluctuate due to seasonality and/or local events. The room rate for weekends includes a full breakfast starting at 9 am on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Breakfast may be available other days of the week (depending on the availability of our innkeeper) for an extra charge.
Comfort and relaxation may be enjoyed on the shaded porches or guests may take pleasure in the hustle and bustle of downtown Williamsport which is within walking distance of the Inn. Local attractions include biking, antiquing, museums and a walking tour of the magnificently restored Millionaire’s Mansions
- Spacious rooms with private baths
- Original silver and brass chandeliers
- Exceptional red oak woodwork
- Breakfast on the weekends
- In-room robes
- Complimentary port or sherry
- Shaded porches
- Free off street parking
- Located on Millionaire’s Row
- Walking distance to museums and art galleries
- Walking distance to downtown Williamsport
- Walking distance to Lycoming College and Penn College
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Flexible check-in/check-out times
- Reservations are recommended and can be held with Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- Cancellations may be made up to 72 hours before scheduled arrival except during special events.
- Reservations made for Little League week or for the entire house require a deposit and two-week cancellation time.
* See rates and policies above regarding rate fluctuations and discounts