Peter Herdic House Inn Rooms & Rates
This lovely Williamsport lodging, tastefully decorated in the Victorian style, is an ideal site for relaxing business retreats, family reunions and destination weddings, as well as weekend getaways. Rates below are typical rates for double occupancy, which may fluctuate due to seasonality and/or local events. Weekend room rates include a full breakfast, served from 9 am on Saturday and Sunday mornings. Breakfast may be available on weekdays (subject to the availability of our Innkeeper) for an extra charge. Rates do not include taxes or gratuity.
Room No. 1: The Green Room is our most economical room, with a queen-sized bed. Robes are provided for the private bath across the hall, with tub and shower.
$95.00 – $155.00
$125.00 – $185.00
Room No. 3: The Rose Room is spacious and furnished with antiques original to the house, The room has an antique queen bed, as well as a daybed tucked in the bow-front window. The vintage 50’s bathroom has a spacious shower.
$125.00 – $185.00
Room No. 5: The Balcony Room has a queen bed and its own private balcony. The bathroom, just down a short, completely private hall, has a bathtub and shower.
$105.00 – $165.00
Room No. 6: The Red Room is a very spacious, two-room suite. The bedroom features a queen bed and a Jacuzzi, with a separate shower and bath area. The red walls of the sitting room are decorated with original local artwork.
$140.00 – $200.00
Guests are welcome to use our common areas (parlor, dining room and kitchen table) and the lovely, shaded front porch, and we encourage our guests to stroll through downtown Williamsport and along Millionaires Row, both just steps from the front porch of the Inn. Local attractions include biking, antiquing, museums and walking tours of the Historic District and the Rowley House museum.
- Flexible check-in/check-out times
- Room rates are for two people; extra guests are welcome in most rooms for an extra charge. Rollaway cots are available
- Reservations are recommended and can be held with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- For most reservations, cancellations may be made up to 72 hours before scheduled arrival with no charge. Reservations for large groups or during special events may require a deposit or extended cancellation time.
- Reservations made for Little League week or for the entire house require a deposit and two-week cancellation time.
- If cancellation is made, there is a $15 cancellation fee.
* See rates and policies above regarding rate fluctuations and discounts