Inn Amenities and Policies
Guests are welcome to use our common areas (parlor, dining room and kitchen table) and the lovely, shaded front porch and we encourage our guests to stroll through downtown Williamsport and along Millionaires Row, both just steps from the front porch of the Inn. Local attractions include biking, antiquing, museums and a walking tours of the Historic District and the Rowley House museum.
Our amenities include:
- Spacious rooms with private baths
- Original silver and brass chandeliers
- Exceptional red oak woodwork
- Breakfast on the weekends
- In-room robes
- Cable TV
- Complimentary port or sherry
- Shaded porches
- Free off street parking
- Located on Millionaire’s Row
- Walking distance and access to the Riverwalk
- Walking distance to museums and art galleries
- Walking distance to downtown Williamsport
- Walking distance to Lycoming College and Penn College
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet
- Check-in after 3 p.m.; flexible check-out times
- Room rates are for two people; extra guests are welcome in most rooms for an extra charge. Rollaway cots are available at an additional cost of $25.
- Reservations are recommended and can be held with Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- For most reservations, cancellations may be made up to 72 hours before scheduled arrival with no charge. Reservations for large groups or during special events may require a deposit or extended cancellation time.
- Reservations made for Little League week or for the entire house require a deposit and two-week cancellation time.
- If cancellation is made, there is a $15 cancellation fee.