Peter Herdic Inn is a bed and breakfast in a beautifully restored Victorian mansion situated on Williamsport, Pennsylvania’s Millionaires Row. The elegant inn is owned and operated by sisters Marcia and Gloria Miele, and their husbands, Bob Elion and Jim Wood, respectively.
Your local hosts offer you warmth and hospitality in their gracious accommodations, as well as fine dining in their gourmet restaurant and bar next door to the Inn.
Peter Herdic House Inn, 411 W. Fourth St.,570.326.0411, overnight guests welcomed seven days a week, full breakfast offered on Saturday and Sunday mornings only, beginning at 9 a.m.
Peter Herdic was Williamsport’s most influential citizen and a foremost lumber baron in the late 1800s. When he arrived, Williamsport had a population of about 2,000. By his death in 1888, he had transformed Williamsport into a thriving lumber capital, some 20,000 citizens strong.
Guests may choose from several spacious rooms which offer the charm of a Victorian home. Comfort and relaxation may be enjoyed on the shaded porches or guests may take pleasure in the hustle and bustle of downtown Williamsport which is within walking distance of the Inn. Local attractions include biking, antiquing, museums and a walking tour of the magnificently restored Millionaire’s Mansions.
This lovely Williamsport lodging, tastefully decorated in the Victorian décor, is an ideal site for relaxing business retreats, family reunions, destination weddings as well as weekend getaways.
Peter Herdic House Inn
- Flexible check-in/check-out times
- Reservations are recommended and can be held with Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Cancellations may be made up to 72 hours before scheduled arrival except during special events
- Spacious rooms with private baths
- Original silver and brass chandeliers
- Exceptional red oak woodwork
- Breakfast on the weekends
- In-room robes
- Complimentary port or sherry
- Shaded porches
- Free off street parking
- Located on Millionaire’s Row
- Walking distance to museums and art galleries
- Walking distance to downtown Williamsport
- Walking distance to Lycoming College and Penn College
- Complimentary High-Speed Wireless Internet Access